- Detect the battery capacity
- digital instrument panel can display the current and voltage readings
- optimising battery life. (TC/CC/CV for li-ion and pulse charge for Ni-MH)
- 4 independent channels can charge li-ion and Ni-MH/Ni-CD cells at the same time
- DC USB charging port
As an XTAR charger:
- 0v Activation function can revive and charge the “dead” batteries.
- TC/CC/CV charging method maximised battery lifespan.
- Automatically cut-off at 4.2V when battery is fully charged.
- Full safe system: reverse – polarity protection, overcharge protection, short circuit protection and overheat protection.
- Current buffering technology: charge current is gradually increased to reduce high- current impact on batteries.
- Flame retardant material.
Please Note: Never leave a battery charger unattended whilst charging.